About The Paperback Pilgrim:
The Paperback Pilgrim was registered in 2016 as merely a requirement for a school course. While graduation has come and gone, the blog has continued because of the community it resides in, and the friendships it has inspired.
- I am a 27 year old living in Canada
- I have earned a BA in English, minor in History and a technical diploma in Print and Online Journalism
- I am a recent newlywed trying to adjust to being called ‘wife’
- Fall is my favourite season, and don’t even get me started about my love for Halloween
- My liquid diet consists of the three W’s: Water, Wine, and Whisky
- I have a strong passion for literature and the value of reading and hope that one day I can work in the publishing industry