Thank you to Emma at Emma’s Chapter for the nomination. This is the second time she’s nominated me for an award, and the first time I am nominated for this particular award.
For those who are unfamiliar with the Sunshine Blogger Award it is given to those who are seen as an inspiration through their positivity and creativity in the blogger community.
_ _ _
- Thank the blogger who nominated you by linking their blog
- Answer the questions
- Nominate 11 bloggers and ask 11 questions
- List the rules and display the logo on your blog
_ _ _
1. Are you left or right handed? Right handed.
2. If you could live in a fictional world from TV/Books/Movies where would you live? The wizarding world from the Harry Potter series.
3. What’s your favourite colour? Purple.
4. What’s your favourite holiday? Halloween.
5. What’s your least favourite holiday you’ve ever been on? I am very grateful for all the vacations I’ve been able to go on, and have learned a lot both during and upon reflection in regards to each.
6. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? I don’t like to dwell on these type of questions, but I hope where ever I am that I am happy, sarcastic, and loved.
7. If you could travel to a certain time period of the past, what time period would it be? I would love to be able to travel to 1606 because I would love to witness one of the first performances of King Lear by William Shakespeare.
8. If you could do one thing and not have to face the consequences, what would you do? Walk out of the bookstore and not have to shell out money for them.
9. If you could only read 3 books for the rest of your life, what would they be? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, To Kill a Mockingbird, and Oh, the Places You’ll Go by Dr. Seuss.
10. What 3 fictional characters would you want as your friend in real life? Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series, Atticus Finch from To Kill a Mockingbird, and Fezzik from The Princess Bride.
11. What’s your biggest accomplishment of this year so far? I got married in the fall, but does that count as an accomplishment? I mean we did pay for it ourselves and are not in debt because of it, so yeah, getting married.
_ _ _
1. What are you reading now?
2. What is one of your bad book habits?
3. Least favourite book you’ve read this year?
4. Favourite book you’ve read this year?
5. What is your book lending policy like?
6. Have you achieved your Goodreads reading goal this year?
7. Favourite fictional setting?
8. What is the longest you’ve gone without reading?
9. What is your favourite trope authors use?
10. Do you keep books you didn’t enjoy?
11. What’s one thing you hope to read more of next year?
_ _ _
- Amber @ ambsreads
- Amy @ Midnightamythest
- Anna @ My Bookish Dream
- Jessica @ Odd and Bookish
- Jill @ Jill’s Book Blog
- Justine @ Bookish Wisps
- Kat @ Life and Other Disasters
- Kristin @ Kristin Kraves Books
- Lana @ Welcome To Our Campfire
- Nina @ The Cozy Pages
- Steff @ Reader Fox