Today’s post is inspired by something I saw while reading Kristin’s Kristen Kraves Books blog here on WordPress. While I wasn’t tagged to do this post, I felt like it could be fun to reveal some non-bookish things about me in the form of an aesthetic mosaic. Interested to learn something new? Keep on reading to find out!
_ _ _
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favourite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
- Find inspiration by spending (minimum) three hours scrolling through aesthetic Tumblr posts relevant to you.
- Two great places to hunt for pictures are Pinterest and WeHeartIt. Pinterest requires an account; WeHeartIt does not.
- PicMonkey’s collage editor is free to use and doesn’t require an account, heck yes. YouTube has plenty of tutorials on how to use it; I watched this one (which begins with tips on how to find decent photos).
I’m sure I would be able to get a lot more sleep if I could just give up my addiction to coffee, but my beauty sleep is a sacrifice I am willing to make.
While I don’t like receiving flowers, mostly because why rip something out of the ground only for it to die faster, my favourite to find and enjoy in nature are daisies.
It has taken me a very long time, but I have finally worn in my combat boots to the perfect level of comfort. While they are still functional, time has left its mark, making them perfectly imperfect.
Over the past several years I have perfected the art of enjoying multiple books at once. Physical, eReader, audiobook, rinse and repeat.
If I am ever having a bad day or am just in need of the comforts of familiarity you can bet the Gilmore Girls will be on my television.
Ah, fall, my favourite time of year. The days become shorter, the nights become chillier, and the world just seems a little more magical.
Given that I live in a climate that ranges from cold to frost bite, you can bet that my closet is filled to the brim with comfy sweaters.
The travel bug has hit me hard as of late, so I cannot wait to hop on a plane and fly off to places unknown in the next year or so. Hopefully, if all goes well, I’ll be visiting the happiest place on earth, Disney Land.
Now this is a double edged sword, pun intended. I included this specific picture because it both represents my love of the fantasy genre, while also paying homage to one of my favourite films of all time, The Princess Bride. Inconceivable, I know.
_ _ _
And that is my contribution to The Blogger Aesthetic Award. I did want to take a moment to tag a few people to do this post and they are Amy @Token Thoughts on Tolkien, Sofii @A Book. A Thought., and Ashely Rae @Thrifty Bibliophile. Want to answer the questions but haven’t been tagged? Take this as me tagging you as well and leave a comment or link to your post below!